After I pasted
"λ" into my emacs(from my grandpa’s os):
I realized my emacs have some problems with Unicode(other editors like sublime3 display them correctly), esp for lowercase greek symbols. Ditto for
In xah lee’s site, I found
But still, don’t work.
What’s strange is on my laptop, these symbols always work fine with or without
Then I found this thread:
problem solved. I went to project page:
As the manual warns, the choice of font actually displayed for a non-ASCII character is “somewhat random”.
IIUC, vanilla emacs’s support for Unicode is not good enough and sometimes some more configurations is necessary, that’s why the package