捕获 Instagram 上一枚女 Emacs 黑客,用 Emacs 帮她玩(自制?) DnD 桌面游戏

她叫 Miss Molerat,先放上她的头像:

她的 Instagram 在这里。她在 Instagram 上经常发布关于 Emacs 或黑客相关的帖子,非常受欢迎,经常点赞破千(对于 Instagram 的一个帖子来说,这已经算得上是数量级了)。

最让我惊讶的是,她用 Emacs + Org-mode 帮她玩(自制?) DnD 桌面游戏。这是图:

One of my many passions apart from Emacs is DnD so of course I’m trying to combine them :smirk: A while ago I started to optimize my DM workflow with some fancy Emacs org-mode features:

:dragon: Note-taking: org-mode is great for note taking as it is, you have everything in one place and can easily link to other files. Displaying images inline is also a great plus, especially for maps. I usually have my campaign notes in one file, the DnD rules, spells etc in other files and link back and forth through them in a personal wiki style. To optimize this a bit further I use custom functions to generate custom IDs, insert links and prompt for said IDs.

:crossed_swords: During the game I have a template for combat tables that allows me to calculate damage and healing. I also have custom functions to track turns, show who’s dead or bloodied and blink on the line of the character who’s turn it is. In theory I could also roll dice with decide-mode but I like the clickity clack of my math rocks too much :smirk:

:woman_elf:t2: A template for character sheets allows me to calculate and insert all attributes automatically and export it to pretty PDFs with ox-dnd (DnD 5e LaTeX template). Todo: automatically insert spell descriptions. At the moment it’s all a great mess of Lisp, C and Python code blocks inside an org document but it works :woman_shrugging:t2:

Development is currently paused because a) I discovered there’s already an Emacs DnD mode that does pretty much the same and b) our table is too packed with snacks to use a laptop during our sessions :sweat_smile:

8 个赞

没找到她的 Github,有链接么?

没分享 .emacs.d 出来

1 个赞

org-mode里面的代码块和表格能和外部程序交互吗?

1 个赞

我看到2点:

1. x220
  2. 摄像头挡住了。

:rofl:

当年的 Thinkpad 质量真好,我的 x201i 现在都还能用,好像是 2011 年买的。装 Arch Linux :smile:

这个 x220 是不是换过屏幕,感觉是 1080p 的