This file has been truncated. show original
#+TITLE: Getting to know Doom Emacs
Once you've installed Doom and launched it, the next step of your masochistic
journey is to master it. This guide will walk you through many Doom-centric
workflows you'll commonly find in a text editor (and beyond). It isn't
exhaustive because I don't have enough lives to make it so.
If you feel like we've missed something, don't hesitate to let us know! You're
welcome to [[https://discord.gg/qvGgnVx][join us on our Discord server]].
* Table of Contents :TOC:
- [[#day-1-in-doom-emacs][Day 1 in Doom Emacs]]
- [[#an-introduction-to-modal-editing-with-evil][An introduction to modal editing with Evil]]
- [[#an-introduction-to-vim][An introduction to Vim]]
- [[#getting-around-the-buffer][Getting around the buffer]]
- [[#operating-with-operators][Operating with operators]]
- [[#get-what-you-want-with-text-objects][Get what you want with text objects]]